QR Codes are cool. And they are even cooler if you put them on a shirt . Think about wearing:
- your Website/Twitter/Facebook profile
- your vCard or contact data
- a message you normally wouldn't print on a T-shirt, using a QR Code to “hide” it.
Getting high quality QR Code apparel is really easy:
- Open http://goQR.me to create the QR Code (I use the address of my Blog as example). Click on the T-shirt symbol afterwards to open the shop.
- Choose the product you like (there are hoodies, Sweater, shirts etc.). Your QR Code is automatically applied on them in a high resolution.
- Order it. Quiet simple, isn't it?
Tips and tricks
- Don't care about the QR Code resolution. goQR.me creates a high quality QR Code automatically if you are opening the shop.
- You can colorize you QR Code at goQR.me. Have a look at the “Options” button.
- Facebook provides a "Find us on Facebook" logo (EPS).2) Useful if you want to wear you Facebook profile.
Disclosure: goQR.me is a service of my company. I like QR Code T-shirts and maybe you like them as well. And when you do and buy them, you will make me rich and I can go and buy even more shirts…